We represent people from around the world in their search for protection in the United States.
For those we don’t have the capacity to represent, we also provide support in the following areas:
- Preparing for asylum interviews
- Filling out applications for protection and writing declarations
- Searching for human rights reports on conditions in their home country
- Preparing to present testimony in court
- Understanding denials and writing appeals
We help people get released from immigrant detention centers through bond and parole requests, habeas corpus petitions and other federal litigation.
Access to Counsel:
We advocate for access to legal representation regardless of ability to pay. Specifically, we help with:
- Language access for non-English speakers
- Reunification of families separated by the U.S. government